Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Status Update: Packing for Iceland

Still haven't left. Trying to pack. I've got my camera bag and 3 lenses. I've got a rain jacket. I've got jewellery. I've got clothes for going out. I've got my $35,000 of icelandic monopoly money (35,000 Icelandic Kronur = about $400 Canadian). And I've got 7 pairs of shoes for my 6 day trip...

Breakdown of the shoes I'm bringing:

-1 pair of Reebok Easytone Running shoes... I want to wear these when I'm on tours or doing lots of walking so I can see if they really tone my butt while walking.



-1 pair of hightop Pumas... for when I need something super comfortable and fairly warm, but more stylish than the Reeboks



-1 pair of gold flats... cuz they're new and cute



-1 pair of gold-ish snakeskin strappy sandals... for if it gets hot. And also because they're new



-1 pair of black ballerina flats with chains around the ankles... for when the other flats don't match what I'm wearing



-1 pair of killer high black strappy heels with little studs... cuz they're freaking hot!



-1 pair of lower, plainer black heels, in case my feet get too massacred by the other heels


...see my dilemma???

No comments:

Post a Comment