Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Status Update: Packing for Iceland

Still haven't left. Trying to pack. I've got my camera bag and 3 lenses. I've got a rain jacket. I've got jewellery. I've got clothes for going out. I've got my $35,000 of icelandic monopoly money (35,000 Icelandic Kronur = about $400 Canadian). And I've got 7 pairs of shoes for my 6 day trip...

Breakdown of the shoes I'm bringing:

-1 pair of Reebok Easytone Running shoes... I want to wear these when I'm on tours or doing lots of walking so I can see if they really tone my butt while walking.



-1 pair of hightop Pumas... for when I need something super comfortable and fairly warm, but more stylish than the Reeboks



-1 pair of gold flats... cuz they're new and cute



-1 pair of gold-ish snakeskin strappy sandals... for if it gets hot. And also because they're new



-1 pair of black ballerina flats with chains around the ankles... for when the other flats don't match what I'm wearing



-1 pair of killer high black strappy heels with little studs... cuz they're freaking hot!



-1 pair of lower, plainer black heels, in case my feet get too massacred by the other heels


...see my dilemma???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete